Providing Useful Feedback
We often get feedback such as "It doesn't work" or "I don't like this". We welcome and listen to ALL feedback, both positive and critical. However, general feedback is often not helpful. Providing details will help us understand and help you better.
- What task are you trying to accomplish?
- What specific problem did you encounter?
- What device were you using? (e.g., iMac, PC, iPad, Android phone, etc)
- Were you using a browser or our app? If browser, what kind and what version?
- If possible, please provide a screenshot. Images are incredibly helpful because they often contain details that help us spot the issue immediately.
- When I am in the messenger, the buttons are so small I keep hitting the wrong ones.
- When I am trying to switch between categories from the index page, I have to click 3 times to get where I need to go.
- Before on the index page, I could see all of the things on one page. Now I have to flip between multiple pages.
- Before on the store page, the color scheme was easier on my eyes. Now it's too bright in my opinion.
Where to Send Feedback
You can always send feedback directly to us through this help system or by emailing [email protected]. An even better approach for suggesting features is to post your idea in our Community Forums. This allows other users to chime in and add their own thoughts and solutions.