Animals at Expos
Now you can find animals that will be available for purchase or pickup at expos!
How to View Animals at Expos
- Visit our expo page here.
- Once you find an expo, you can click the number in the "Animals" column to automatically be redirected to that specific event's animals page.
- You can also click on a specific event, and select "Search Animals."
- When performing a "regular" search, you can add the "Expo Filter" filter to view animals available at specific events.
How to Add Animals Expos
Using the new edit animal page:
- Scroll down to the “Sale Info” section.
- Click “Events” and start typing- a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select as many events as you would like!
- Save your listing.
It is important to note that unlisted, private, sold, NFS, or on-hold animals will not appear on the expo page.
When using the list view on the "Animals" page:
- Select the animal(s) you want to update.
- Select "Bulk Actions."
- Select "Change Expo."
- Add Expo tags from the dropdown.
- Click "Save."
Remove from Expo
To remove an animal from an expo page, click the "x" next to the event's name.
- This can be done in both the individual animal editor and bulk editor.
Please note: It may take up to ten minutes for an animal’s status to change on the expo page.