On your Seller Profile, you can upload a brand logo. We recommend a 500x500 image with a transparent background.
Updating your Brand Logo
- Go to MorphMarket.com, login, and in menu choose Seller Profile. At very bottom, drag and drop this image into the Store Logo.
- Reload the page to see preview beside where you drag and dropped it.
- Within an hour, our store directory will update with your logo.
Making Your Logo Square Dimensions
If you have a logo already, it's not difficult to convert it into square dimensions. You may just be able to crop it, but if this will lose part of your logo, here are step-by-step instructions on how you can can resize it to fill it out into a square shape:
- Go to Pixlr.com
- Open image from computer and select your logo
- Menu: Image > Canvas size.
- Increase whichever dimension is smaller to equal the larger number (to make a square)
- Click the center of the grid so your logo is centered in this new space.
- Menu: View > show all (to see your new image)
- By default the new space is white, but you can use the pain bucket tool to fill that space in as black, etc.
- If current size is larger than 500x500, reduce it: Image > image size, and choose 500x500.
- Save to your computer.