Where's the new ad I created?
Here's a checklist of reasons why you might not be able to find an ad you just created. Details about these topics are found in text and videos in relevant section of the Seller's Guide.
- Our website stores the results of specific searches for up to 30 minutes of time. This does not include your inventory view.
- It may take up to 2 hours for the trait index page to refresh its counts and include your item. If there were none of this trait before, that label won't be seen until this time.
- Did you add genes and/or traits to the ad? Explained in detail here.
- Did you add a photo to the ad? If not it will be found much lower in the rankings.
- Is the ad expired? This shouldn't be true for a brand new ad.
- Is your account approved for selling? If not you'll have a big red warning on your inventory page.
Generally, it can take up to a couple of hours before ads show up in all the searches and indexes. After waiting this time period, if you still don't see your ad, please specify which ad and the exact URL on our site you expect to see the ad to get the quickest answer.